February 19th, 2013
March 7th 2013, The 2013 European Cloud Computing Conference
EuroCloud has been invited to actively participate on the event on Cloud computing, held in Brussels, on 7th of March 2013.
Vice-president od EuroCloud Europe, Dalibor Baskovc, will be participating on round table debate with:
- Lithuanian Permanent Representation to the EU
- Mario Campolargo, Director, Net Futures, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Dalibor Baskovc, Chairman, Eurocloud Slovenia
- Dervish Tayyip, Legal Director EMEA, Microsoft
- Joan Antokol, Managing Partner, Park Legal LLC
Topics to be covered are: European Cloud Computing Strategy, Data Protection Regulation, common standards, codes of best practices, guidelines for SLA’s as well as certification to aid interoperability, data portability, help discourage vendor lock-in to build public trust in Cloud Computing, etc.
Andreas Weiss, the new Managing Director of EuroCloud Europe will attend as well. Please use the the Conference networking tool to organise a personal meeting.
More information can be seen on http://www.eu-ems.com/summary.asp?event_id=138&page_id=1154